Yay we got to work with the hasselblads finally! And they were SO incredibly slow. I am considering downloading the software so I can use it on my laptop rather than those ancient apple computers because it took almost 5 minutes to take each shot!
We also had a fair bit of trouble getting the camera to work, so I can't say it was a terribly 'good' first impression. But after the half an hour it took to finally take a picture, it looked great! The quality is just lovely and there is just so much you can do with such a large file.
For the exercise we decided to go with a sort of 'Bunnings Warehouse' kinda company. So we used the ladder as our prop. The cover page shop is supposed to put a 'friendly face' on the brand, while still being casual and accessible. Our landscape spread page shows off the artistic and 'new age' side of the company. Overall I think the shots work well and it was an interesting experience with these wonderful devices.


No comments:
Post a Comment