Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Workshop #2 - Product Revision
We were working tethered for this shoot, which was a great new experience which I am sure to use in the future. It was great being able to see the image on a large screen and made it much easier to notice flaws in the focus and composition etc. Therefore I think a greatly overall quality can be expected from photos when shooting tethered to a computer. I still like taking the shot through the camera however, because it just seems weird to actually take it from the computer without even touching the camera!
For my packaged product I chose to do fortune cookies. I had an asian style material and a candle temple thing as my props. Originally I had the material as the background (the first shot), but it was wrinkly and it just looked really tacky, so I tried having it on the ground (the second shot) but in the second one the product gets lost in the background so I think it works better having it behind the product just to add some separation, but next time I'll iron it first!
Overall I think the revision was ok, but I really want to get into some new stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment